Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



Sweet!

And I have been tagged by Steph, yup yup yup!

7 Things Game

The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here are my 7 things:

1. I was born and raised on a small island in the country of Belize, (oh yeah, I'm an island girl).

2. Weird: I am allergic to vitamins, marshmallows and avocados.

3. I would very much like to visit Napa Valley, and Washington D.C (never seen the White House in person)

4. Weird: I can't sleep w/a pillow under my head, it just lays beside me or on the floor (I know)

5. I just got accepted to CU-Boulder, yey!, what am I studying? Integrative Physiology :o)

6. My brother and his fam are visiting me this summer, aww, my little nephews will be here!

7. I've never pumped my own gas for my car, why? Because Scott is afraid I might pump regular gas instead of Diesel and he doesn't want to risk it, haha ;o) 

There you go!

Now, the 7 peeps I tagged!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Actually, I just cut the rocket out with my scissors. I don't even have SU!'s paper scissors yet either. They are on my next order though! I need those things! :D