Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Very First Award!!!!



I was awarded the Arte Y Pico Award by Steph http://stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com/
THANK YOU STEPH!!!!!
I was very surprised and very elated, what an honor!

This is so Awesome!




As a nominee for the Arte Y Pico Award you are to pick five blogs that, based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, you think earn the award. You list their names and links to their blogs, on your blog, and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know you've nominated them for the Arte Y Pico award! Each winner shows the award along with the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to their blog.

Here are my picks for this awesome Award.


3 comments:

Annapurna said...

Thank you for your kind comments and my cool award. How nice of you.

Stephanie said...

You are so welcome girl! I have loved checking your blog! If I could get my stinkin' blog roll to work I would totally add you! :( It makes me so mad! You are such an incredible stamper and a sweet friend. I am glad I found your blog!

Allison said...

Thanks Clouds...you're a sweetheart!