Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blog Candy Winners!!!!

Thank you sooooo much for participating, I am happy to announce the two winners....


For the Xyron sticker maker and Versa Mark........AMY!!!!

Blogger amy said...

What fabulous blog candy! Thanks for sharing! Ecuador is currently at the top of my list of places to visit. I'd love to see the Galapagos!

June 24, 2008 9:15 AM



And for the Xyron 2.5" Sticker Maker............LYNDSAY

Blogger lyndsay said...

Oh wow, this is GREAT blog candy! 

My husband and I would love to go to Spain. 

I really want to win one of these sticker machines so thanks for the opportunity to win! 

Lyndsay

AWESOME! Ladies, plse email me yer deets so I can send yer prices to ya, you derserve it!

-C

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Oh my GOSH! I'm so excited--I just finished dancing around my living room when I saw the news. Yay!!!! Thank you!

Amy said...

Wow! What fun! Thanks so much!

Stephanie said...

Alright Clouds! Where are you girl? I am missing your beautiful creations! :(