Thursday, July 17, 2008

Color Challenge



Kristina's Color Challenge



From the side, how cute!




Up close, heehee! I can't get over this one ;o)



So, I'm back! Well sorta, kinda. You know I have been busy and I really didn't want to miss out on this challenge because the colors are amazing! Kristina picked out some awesome colors to work with (the pic displays them perfectly). Here is my take on it. As you can see it's another one of those lovely round cards that I love to make, the light today gave way for some amazing pictures, the lighting is perfect. I really hope you like, because I think it's adorable. I love the Funny Punny stamp set from SU! The tiny baby holding on to the crib is adorable, my ma took a pic of me when I was a baby of me like that, funny!

-C

16 comments:

Nawlin's Lady said...

Beautiful card! TFS!

Tanja said...

This is so cute! I wish I'd thought of something so pretty! Nice job!

Linda said...

This is a great card! Love it!

tethered2home said...

Beautiful Card & great SHOT! Looks like it should be in a magazine. TFS, Amy.

Kadee said...

Okay, I love it! :-)

Tina said...

Adorable, I love that little crib stamp!

Stephanie said...

Oh Clouds! I love it! :D You did such a fabulous job girl! Have you gotten your new goodies yet? If you didn't get them today, they should be there tomorrow! Yay! :D I did two day express on them! Let me know how you like them!

((hugs))

Deanna said...

This card is awesome!

Catherine said...

just adorable! love circle cards =)

savitri said...

GORGEOUS card!! FAVORITE!!!

travelingmama said...

Adorable! Love the circle!

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Hi there! Great card! I used the same stamp but in a different layout for this week's challenge, still one of my favorite sets!

Diane Barnes said...

The circle card works beautifully with the motif. Nice one.

apigonfire said...

this is adorable! don't you just love it when you *love* what you create? I know I can't help but feel like a stamping goddess when that happens, LOL! well, I *LOVE* this card!
~Kendra

Shawntel said...

Absolutely love the round card! What a cute sentiment! Rockin' Card!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I gave you an award!