Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Mini Card...



side view.



tiny and elegant...



This may be the last mini card I make for the month. I don't use them much so, I hate to make a card that will just sit there :o(
I used the elegant eggplant card stock once more for this card. I had bought the oval scalloped punch (Marvy Uchida) a while back but didn't use until now. Because I wanted an extra touch to the main focal point of the card I went ahead and stamp a back ground to it, the argyle block from the SU! Looks Like Spring stamp set. second, I stamped the swirly stamp from the SU! Priceless stamp set, pheww. Last, came the paper flower from AC. Simple yet again. 

One thing you'll notice about my cards is that some times there is no sentiment...That's because 1. I didn't imagine the card having writing and 2. Usually I make cards for no particular person or reason...

-C :o)

No comments: