Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #19


Color Challenge:


I like this one...



Been a while since I participated in a color challenge, so I figured I'd jump in the band wagon and start working...Black is my favorite color "Black is beautiful," I truly believe that...And I also
 chose orange as the color of my choice because I had this awesome orange ribbon that I bought from AC that I so wanted to use. The card is clean and fresh, not much to it. Again I did not add any sentiment, didn't picture it that way..

-C

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is WAY cool! What a fabulous card!!

Carrie said...

I really like this card. So simple and cute!

Kathryn said...

Very beautiful card !

chocolate hug said...

Ooo...the all black is really really dramatic!

Annapurna said...

Wow! This is way too beautiful. It looks like a black dress or something elegant.
And I can't get over your perfect lighting.

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow! This is amazing! I love it girl! :D It seems to me that you are doing just fine creatively!

travelingmama said...

This is beautiful! So simple and elegant!

Becky said...

WOW! So beautiful! Elegant! I love it!

Sankari W. said...

Your card is unbelievable!!! That is Top 10 material right there! Love your bow and the little embellishments at the bottom! Absolutely gorgeous!