Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little blue here and there...



side view...



:o)


Steph says I'm on a roll with my card making, I'm starting to believe her, haha. This card has blue written all over it, not much of a blue fan but this card is bluetiful, haha. I love my scallop punch (have u noticed?), I'll try to use it all the time, I'm addicted to it.  I also used some of the blue AC ribbon that I used in the purple card (down below). Some DP are from AC and some from SU!. I must say I was looking at the SU! idea book and decided to match colors from it. I must sound crazy but this card should be on a Pottery Barn magazine featuring a beach house in the Hamptons, haha. I dunno, it has that feeling...


-C :o)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love this card! It has a very "beachy" feeling to it. I can just hearing the relaxing sound of the waves.

Stephanie Hargis said...

Bluetiful! Hahahahaha! That is so funny! :D I love it that our sense of humor is so similar! And you ARE on a roll! You went from not posting for several weeks straight to posting almost daily! Woohoo! Now all you need to do is get a subscription box so that I can ALWAYS know when you update and I don't have to be disappointed when I stop by to discover either I missed a post or you haven't posted! Haha. It's a tragedy either way! Ok...I'm done! Gorgeous card! Such a fun sketch and the colors are FAB! :D Have a great night girl!