Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Baby Shower Invitation...



side view, to get more of the scalloped edge...



I think I did a good job..haha.


So, this weekend I mulled over what layout I could use to make the baby shower invitations for my friend Juliana. she is having a baby girl....how awesome!

After much debate I came across the Truly Yours scalloped edge cards at Archivers. Since her colors are pink and brown I went ahead and worked with them. For the lettering I used Word doc. and just printed it on the pink card stock. What do you think? 

-C :o)

4 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Clouds...they are just adorable! So pink, so cute and so girly. TFS

Kimberly said...

this is FABULOUS! Stylish and sweet!! applause!!

Linda Beeson said...

This is adorable!

mark lawrence said...

Superb Baby Shower Invitations! The design and the color pallets used in the card look just great. My cousin is also expecting a baby boy and I am planning to throw baby shower for her at the garden venues in houston. If you have any garden inspired invitation ideas then please share.