Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Modern Wedding card...



aww....



quite elegant huh?


I got inspired to make a wedding card this week. I went over to Michael's and saw an awesome stamp set from Inkadinkado that went for a bargain price if you ask me and my friend Sheena asked to make wedding cards this wkend! I think I'll be addicted to their stamps :o) I used one of the new In Colors from SU!-Baja Breeze. Again I almost never picture a card with wording but there it is, it came out great, I think!

-C :o)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think this is just fabulous! I love the simplicity of it! :D Wow girl! I wish I would have known you before I got married! Hehe!

((hugs))

Kimberly said...

oh, this is SO beautiful!! WOW! I love the flourishes and the touch of green ribbon!!!!
Have a super weekend! :)

ceecee said...

This is very pretty, Cloud! Love the simplicity, but with bold colors. Love it!