Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge



up close.


From the side...

Kwernerdesign.com

Ok, phewww! Boy has it been a while huh? And I wish I could make cards more often but school is taking a lot of my time! So, I really wanted to be a part of the color challenge, mostly because I wanted a color combo to work with (Kristina always helps that way!) and was eager to actually be motivated to make one!


This cards really has that modern feel to it, I just went with the flow. I had to include dots somewhere so I did! So, tell me what you think! I hope you guys are still hopping over to my blog, this time I really made something!

-C :o)

16 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

what GREAT PIZZAZ this card has...I love it ~Donna

Leonie said...

this is fantastic, I love it

sassylm said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! and the little cupcake in the centre is fantastic!
Your sure to make this week's round up!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Beautiful card. Man, I really wish I had that cupcake stamp, now that I know it fits inside that saying! LOL Onto the wish list.

Becky said...

What a fabulous card! It's wonderful! Very modern, clean and crisp! TFS!

bianca... from germany said...

Simple and nice! Like it!

Ange Kelly said...

very cool card!

Piritta said...

Card is simple and fabulous at the same time =)

yvonne said...

love how you have placed the cupcake - what a great card

Deanna said...

Super cute... love the size!

Ashley said...

Really cute 'abstract' design!

Megan said...

This card is fabulous! I absolutly love it!

travelingmama said...

LOVE this! I love the modern feel! It's going on my favorites!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is adorable girl! I absolutely love it! :D Way to jump back in and create a FABULOUS card! I have missed your gorgeous creations!

Kimberly said...

this is fantastic!!! I love the graphic feel of it!! Your eye for design is fabulous!!
Hope school is going well!!

Dallas said...

thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your sweet comment!! Your cards are fabulous!! I love the simplicity of them!! Great job!!