Thursday, December 11, 2008

Color Challenge #34



Front.



From the side...


I stole time to participate in this week's Color Challenge by Kristina Kwernedesign.com. The colors were fun to use but I dunno that my camera liked them, cuz the pics weren't that great. I dunno, you decide.  But anywhos, I used silver ribbon to accentuate the card and it went well with the colors. I also used the dotted argyle stamp from SU! for the background, and the Priceless stamp to give it that swirly look. The focal point of the card is the plum star with the ribbon, very cute. I used Dazzle Versa Mark to give it a shiny effect (fairly new versa mark cuz I just saw it), which I really like, dunno if you can see it on the pic, but anywhos, it's quite simple really.

-Clouds :o)

11 comments:

NEMESIS said...

ES PRECIOSO, SO COOL. SORRY, I´M FROM SPAIN. IT´S PRETTY. SEE YOU IN http://nemesismedica.blogspot.com/
CIAO

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I am in love with this card It is awesome!

JadedOne said...

Yay another simple layout! I like it!

Debi said...

I really, really like this. I have found so many in this challenge this time that I like. Love it!!

Debbie Pamment said...

This is such a pretty and elegant card - I love it!

Hannah-Cherie said...

I love this card, so pretty!!

DizzieNoodle said...

I LOVE this card! Bravo!

Julie Cameron said...

awesome.

Pat said...

This color combo and this card design is awesome!

zukesgirl said...

Love the added texture - beautiful

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色