Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Color Challenge #35



Cute huh?



With the Congratulations sentiment!


So, once again I took the chance to do one of Kristina's Color Challenge Kwernerdesign.com. I was very creative this time that I managed to make my own little house template! I saw a little house card on Two Peas in a Bucket and I decided that I liked the card and went ahead and created my own house template on a Word doc. I you like, you can download the template and make your own little house design and then you can show me what you did! 
So, on to the card, there wasn't much stamping on this one but I used all the colors for this challenge and incorporated it into the house card....the door, windows, door knob etc. Let me know what you think. I particularly like the door because it has the silver ribbon, the argyle print on the door stamped white (dunno if you can see it on the card), but it comes out cute and simple. This card can be given to someone who just bought a house and is having a house warming, or that's what I had in mind, hence the Congratulations sentiment on the first pic.

Download template here.

*So, what I did to cut out the template was cutting the template with a paper trimmer so the lines come out perfect. You place the template on top of the card stock you want to use. The left roof of the house will be where the flap is on the house card. Pretty simple. I wish I had time to show you with pics but I don't have time. Email me if you have questions but it's pretty straight forward.

*I will be out for 3wks starting Thurs, as I go back home to Bze to visit friends and fam, hopefully I can gather some nice pics and will post them here! Happy Holidays!

Thanks for visiting-
Clouds :o)

12 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hi clouds OMGoodness your card is ADORABLE and SO original! You are definitely a winner this week....I love what you did (clap clap)

travelingmama said...

Umm, yes! ADORABLE! I love it!

Kara said...

Really, really cute. Great card!
Kara

kirstyscardnscrap said...

Love your design, Well done!

Shelley G in Iowa said...

Another cute card! There are so many good ones this week. Yours is fabulous and so different that I'd say you have a great chance at making top 10!

Sarah said...

FAB!!!

Julie Cameron said...

really cute!

Kari said...

I love how fun and unique this is!

creationsceecee said...

This is too darling! I love the idea, so original.
CC

Sharlene said...

Your card is so dang cute! Just might have to case this one. Well done! :o)

elaina said...

really cute!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色