Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Holiday Season is here...



up close.



1st holiday card.



2nd holiday card.


Oh man, have I skipped a month of blogging. The month before that I barely blogged, I know someone out there is checking out my blog. I refuse to think that I'm the only one adding to the blog counter :o) THANK YOU!!!

Between the Thanksgiving break and classes now I managed to make a few cute holiday cards. These are cards that are perfect for gift cards but I just made them that size since I might be mailing a few wallet size, holiday photos w/'em. 

I fell in love w/a few DP that I found at Archivers. There's not much stamping on these cards save the holiday sentiments inside the card and on the back w/the "hand stamped just for you" stamp. Lots of red as well, I love bold bright colors, and that's the theme here for this cards, very traditional. I decided to add the "blur" effect on these and I'm not quite sure I like it...hmm...

I also added some cute embellishments I found at the Hotspot section like cute buttons and hemp wire (rope? wire? ribbon? ah well!) I hope you like these, also, there's some glitter added. I hope to post a couple more times before I leave for the Holiday vacations. I am going home to Bze for 3wks, I know, it's warm there....

Please stop by again....I have though, been checking out my buddies blogs and there's some really nice cards out there, check them out! Under my stamping pals list on the right!

Take it easy,
-Clouds :o)

No comments: