Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pics From Bze



So, I had mentioned that I would post a few pics from our trip back home when we got back. So, here they are, most of the pics were taken just in front of my family home.

-C


Up coast from the island of Ambergris Caye (my home town) for a family picnic.


Waves crashing on the reef.


Early in the AM, the sunrise.


Boats and piers.


Ramon's Village Resort beach front.


The sun setting from the plane on our way to the island.


The sea infront of my family home.


View from my family home.


Pic from the porch. 


Poles in the sea.


My high school best friend Julio at BC's Bar.


Me at Ramon's.

:o)

3 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh my word Clouds! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I would never want to leave! Haha! Thanks so much for sharing these!

Mª Engracia said...

Un lugar precioso!!! Esas fotos son una maravilla. Te importa si te añado a mi lista de blogs favoritos en mi blog? Me gustan tus trabajos!!!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Oh my - this looks like paradise - such lovely images while I'm sitting here looking out at snow! LOL!