Monday, January 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Cards



All 3 mini cards.



Dotted heart.



Two hearts.



3 little hearts.


So, hello there. Very happy to be back into the swings of things, but also sad that I left family behind :o( That's always the case when you go back home. But, I will have a very busy year with school and a few card projects I have in mind.

Now, on to the cards...I have made 3 mini cards (fits into a SU! mini card envelope) for which I am ever so proud because I just got this stamp set from SU!- Love You Much and designer paper-Candy Lane. Pretty much the bundle from SU! Awesome promotion if you ask me.  So, enuf of me yacking. Hope you like and thanks a bunch for visiting my blog!

-Clouds :o)

3 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow girl! I LOVE what you created with your new stuff! I am so glad that you are enjoying it AND I'm glad you are back to posting! :D

CeeCee said...

I love your cards -- they are so cute and I love their size. I love it when everything coordinates, dontcha? That bundle promo is awesome.
CC

Fiona Whitehead said...

These cards are gorgeous - I love your blog and have added you to my list.