Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2sketches4U Challenge-Laura's Sketch #19!



ribbon, rhinestones and brads :o)



Love my ribbon!


This is my first challenge at 2Sketches4You and how exciting! I loved the sketch by Laura and went right to the drawing board to figure out what I wanted for this card. I bought this cute yellow ribbon by AC and figured out the colors around the ribbon. I also had some pink rhinestones I bought a while back and incorporated into the card. The heart stamp is by SU! from the Happy Heart set. Again, no sentiment! So, I hope you like, I think I've found a cool blog to check up on daily! Highly recommend it! 

Clouds :o)

14 comments:

Jess said...

Great card! That ribbon is super cute with the ruffles along the side.

Laura Davis said...

Welcome to 2S4Y Clouds!!! You are in Colorado too:) 2S4Y is located in Denver! Your card is absolutely darling! Thanks for playing!
Laura

cheryln said...

so cute! love the colors and that fabulous ribobn!

Mª Engracia said...

Me encanta!!!!

Tu y yo deberíamos hacer un intercambio de cintas y puntillas ;-) que te parece?

Nina said...

Very pretty:)

Kazzy73 said...

WOW its so pretty that ribbon is beautiful.Thank you for the kind comment you left for my card.Karen.

Heidi Van Laar said...

What a really bright and fun card! I love the ribbon!

Julie Campbell said...

Fun colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y!!! :)

Eveline said...

That ribbon is gorgeous. Great card.
Eveline.

Ewonne said...

A lovely card!!! It's just so pretty ♥

Berdien said...

Beautiful !! I love the purple heart ! Great job !

~dawne said...

Welcome to 2Sketches...love your color combo choice...great card.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Welcome to 2S4Y! Wow you started out a bang girl! Great card with such cheery colors!

Savitri said...

Oh I missed this!! Wow, this is CUUUTE! The colors are awesome!!!!