Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Marisa!!!



From the side.



there you go!


I usually forget people's birthday save mine and my husband's because our bday's are back-to-back! But I didn't know it was my sister-in-law's birthday last wkend, I think (sorry Marisa), but when I heard I decided to make her a bday card, a bealted one that is! So, it's quite simple, there's some purple and pink on the card, as well as this cute felt "celebrate" felt sentiment I bought a while ago that I really like. And of course, the cake! 

Happy Belated Bday Marisa! (I KNOW U VISIT MY BLOG VERY OFTEN CUZ MY BRO TOLD ME!) ;o)

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you:) This is very special & I do watch your blog everyday. I Love your cards. They are the prettiest & most original I have ever seen. You should consider making them for sale. Saludos desde La Isla Bonita San Pedro Belize. By the way, you just missed it by 2 days. No worries ;)Thank you & say Hi to your esposo departe mia Y Eman. Bye! Marisa

Mandy said...

Cute card! I love the yellow ribbon. Thanks for always sharing wonderful things. Check this out if you get a chance - I left you a surprise.

http://messagesfrommandy.blogspot.com/2009/03/gift-from-olivia.html

- Mandy