Friday, February 20, 2009

Kazan's Sketch #20



from the side.



tadah!


So, I made this quick card for Kazan's Sketch #20 over at 2S4Y. To make this the perfect size (4 1/4 X 4 1/4) I trimmed it down a bit. I find that it's easier for me to make smaller cards than bigger ones, actually, I tried a few times and I just don't know how to 'fill' the card, and I just end up getting frustrated. I have some Urban Oasis DP from SU! and used that as the focal point of the card, I used white organza ribbon for a cute bow and some silver ribbon to add more to the background. I hope the card doesn't look bad considering there's a lotta white accessories in the card. The HB is for Happy Birthday. I dunno, I like it!

oh, sorry for the lighting bad lighting on the second photo, it was getting kinda dark... :o(

Take care,
Clouds :o)

10 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

I love it Clouds! The green and the white is gorgeous together. Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch
Thanks for playing
;) Kazan

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Preciosa!!! me encanta!!!

Berdien said...

Wow...amazing !! I love the simplicity !!

Marley said...

very pretty card!

Ewonne said...

This is stunning!!! Love it ♥

Perky Nihilist said...

Love the classic look of this card and the green is simply gorgeous.

Angela said...

I really like this... the colors and everything.. Great card...

Ruby said...

Lovely card, the colours work really well together and I love the HB!

cheryln said...

beautiful! love those colors!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is beautiful Clouds! I absolutely love it! :D