Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Laura's sketch #20



from the side.



cute, cute!


Here's my take on the challenge! It's a very simple card really. The thing that I liked about the sketch is the uniqueness of it, I have never really thought of a sketch like that so it was more fun figuring out what colors went right, and it's all thanks to Laura over at 2S4Y. As always, I used a ribbon-silver ribbon to go down the card and also added two cute white stick on felt flowers to accentuate the card. Whaddaya gals think?

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

16 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh WOW clouds this is just breathtaking! I LOVE it & the colors are perfect!
Laura

cheryln said...

cuter than cute! love this in every way!

SelahCafe said...

Gorgeous colors you chose! This is so pretty!

Savitri said...

Girl, this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your colors and the design is just so clean and stunning. Everything stands out against that navy blue!!

Daniela said...

Beautiful.

Martha said...

Gorgeous card!

Sandra said...

Wow! It's a clean and simple card, but that's what I love about it. Gorgeous!!

Daniëlle said...

Beautiful card!

Joke said...

Clean and simple and I like it!

Pat said...

Oh Clouds...this is so cute!!

~dawne said...

Simple, yet very pretty. I love the richness of this blue.

Berdien said...

BEAUTIFUL card !!! I LOVE the simplicity !! Great colors !

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the colors!!! Fabulous!

Mª Engracia said...

Es perfecta y me encanta la convinaicón de colores!!!

Ewonne said...

Stylish and elegant! Your card is amazing!!

Lea L. said...

So clean and graphic...I love this! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea