Thursday, February 5, 2009

Papertrey Challenge



Up close!



The handmade baggie!


Here's my little baggie I create for Nicole's challenge tonight. I don't usually take pics at night for the fact that I seriously don't think they come out well at all. But, I really wanted to enter the challenge so I did. I might decide tomorrow to retake these pics again :o) 2posts in one night, never been done before! I know mom is the only sentiment on the focal point but it was made with thoughts of my mommy, for her birthday which is in May or for Mother's Day, not sure when that is, but anywhos, here it is.

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

3 comments:

Marge said...

Very sweet bag; I know she'll love it (for either occasion)!!!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Wow - what a gorgeous bag

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Es preciosa!!!!! Me encanta.