Monday, March 30, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #25



gold, gold, gold!



007 card- how cool!


Oh man! Have I been on a roll here with these cards! First of all, I am soooo excited about this card! This is my first ever cinema challenge all thanx to Brooke and Sankari (CinemaSaturdayCreativeChallenge)and the fact that I can create a card with the James Bone theme is awesome! I love the James Bond movies and this one is based off of the Goldfinger movie featuring Sean Connery, coolness! So, on with the card, there is tons of gold as Sankari recommended and I went with the european look. Whenever I think of the Bond movies I think of him traveling to all sorts of different countries to track down the villains. So, I found this awesome stamp set at Michael's that had London's Bridge stamp, Eiffel Tower and many others, which I think goes well with the theme here. I googled James Bond silhouette and printed it on card stock, cut it out and traced the image with glitter glue and added more gold, I think I did pretty darn good! (oh and sorry for the smeared edge on the card, shux, I guess the image wasn't quite dry yet :o()

Hope you like,
Clouds :o)

10 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Wow, you worked in a lot of movie references. Great job! :)

scrapperjulia said...

Fabulous card! Love the vintage, eclectic look of it!

Savitri said...

Alright, this card is SUPER fun! It's awesome!!!! I love the collage of stuff on it. SO much to see but laid out so perfectly. Very chic and vintage and hip feel. LOVE it!!!!

Mª Engracia said...

FABULOUS!!!! No se si me atrevería a participar en este reto ;-), te ha quedado genial. Ya me contarás de donde has sacado los sellos de los monumentos.

Hugs and kisses!!!

zukesgirl said...

What a great collage feel! Awesome card

Brooke S said...

Welcome to your first challenge!! WE are so glad you found us and played along. All I can say is WOW! what an amazing card... I love the collage look.. You really did a great job capturing all the elements of the move.. Can't wait to see more work from you.

Please play again!!! Loved the card.
Hugs
Brooke

Angie Tieman said...

WOw! This is stunning! It's like a piece of art!

creationsceecee said...

Love love love your card! Great play on the movie theme!

Sankari W. said...

Clouds this is just beautiful and such a work of art!!! We loved this piece! Congratulations - you are the Audrey winner for this week's challenge which also comes with some yummy blog candy: Branching Out stamp set from Taylored Expressions! Please email me your address so I can send it out to yoU!!!

You can find my email on my profile!!! We hope you display your Audrey proudly on your blog and link back to us!!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!!!

Best wishes!
Sankari :)

Brooke S said...

Congrats! on your card! We really love all that you captured in this challenge.. We love you style! so glad you joined our challenge.. Don't forget to post "Audrey" on your blog to brag about your win. If you have any question about coping her onto you blog let me know..

Happy Easter!
Brooke