Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Color Inspiration #45



Up close.


from the side.


I'm lovin' this card too!


I've missed a few of Kristina's color challenges over at Kwernerdesign.com, I've been busy with other stuff and as always school keeps me busy. I love the color black, it is my favourite! So whenever there's a chance to make a card using it I do. You may think that I 
love purses cuz I've made 2 of them on a card but I really don't. I could spend all day looking at sun
glasses! hmm...maybe I should make a card using sunglasses... Anywhos, I stamped the "purse" image, cut it out and added the straps using silver ribbon with some beads to it, cute! And stamped happy birthday on the card, simple. I 'spose it wud be a nice card for a friend or a female fam member. So, let me know what you think!

Peace out!
Clouds ;o)

17 comments:

melanie said...

SUPER cute!

Kelly Jo said...

so simple and sweet!

ScrapyCrafter said...

Such a sweet darling card! Very creative girl!

Julie Davison said...

Perfect! I love the pearls!

Missy D said...

This card is great! I love the stamp set you used... it's one of my go-to stamps. I am definately going to use your inspiration to make a cute little purse card! Thanks!

Alina Brito said...

ADORABLE, simple and elegant, one of my favorites

Hannah-Cherie said...

This is a wonderful card, I really like it!

GabrielaD said...

love this card!!

Winter said...

I love purses, so I really like this card! So cute!

Mandy said...

This is wonderful! Super adorable!
- Mandy

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Oh so happy to stop by your blog! Love your work! Thx for coming by my site too!

Savitri said...

Totally top 10 material!!! SO SO CUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTE!!!! You did awesome, girl!!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Guauuuuuuu!!! que simpe y elegante te ha quedado.

Besitos!!!

Tracey Old said...

Love the pearls on the handle. very sweet.

Pat said...

I am lovin' this card too! It is way too cute!

Anthonette said...

This is so STUNNING! I said "WOW" when I first saw it. Good job.

Wida said...

simple and perfect