Monday, March 9, 2009

Laura's sketch #21



The more I see this card, the more I likey!



cute huh?


Hey there gal pals! I was anxiously awaiting this week's sketch challenge over at 2S4Y so as soon as I knew what sketch it was I went to the drawing board to figure out what I'd make of it (all thanks to Laura!). I bought this awesome DP over at Archivers that I used in the card. Very simple really, I am a little disappointed with myself for not using any stamps on this one but nonetheless I think I did a good job at pairing different colors and accessories to make an acceptable card. The main element on the card is the letter u followed by the star button (I've used the button before on another card). Everything else is basically the DP and some rub on letters to spell out THANK to go along with the U. I really hope you like! Let me know what you think! 

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

23 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is awesome! You are good girl! I wish it was a little warmer here in beautiful Colorado though:)
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Perky Nihilist said...

This card is fantastic. I just love the way you spelled out t-h-a-n-k where the three embellies were in the sketch. Awesome design and execution.

~dawne said...

I have really been enjoying your blog. This card is no exception. The layers are awesome, especially how you did the title!!

SelahCafe said...

You completely rocked it! Love this card.

Berdien said...

OMG....this is amazing !!! I LOVE it !!!

AUsome mom said...

It's AUSOME!! Love those vibrant colors!

Rach H said...

Great card! I love the little star!!

Amy said...

What a wonderful card!! I love what you have done with the sketch. It is so bright and cheery!!

Ewonne said...

Beautiful! Love the layering here..!

Wilma said...

O wow, this is a great one!!!

Joke said...

Lovely card. I like the happy colours and the design.

~amy~ said...

Really Magnificent!!! I love it!

Savitri said...

Alright girl, this is just stunning!!! I LOVE the colors! You get better and better each time I visit!!! I know you got fab 5 last week but I wouldn't be surprised if you get picked again of be THE card. This is just AWESOME!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

I likey too!!! This is fabulous! It's going to be a top one for sure!

Ruby said...

Your card is fab. I love everything about it! I think you will win again with this one, it's gorgeous!

cheryln said...

seriously LOVE this card! in every way fabulous! wow!

Eveline said...

That paper looks fabulous and so does the card.
Eveline.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Super duper cute!! Fun elements!!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Stunning! ... love everything about this card...HUGS...SK :)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

The is an AWESOME card... I love the colors and all of the detail... I espcially love the way you cut the green paper into little fringes.

Helen said...

Yep - VERY cute!!

me-bear said...

I like this one too!
Very much to be honest!

love,
Monica

createdbywendy said...

Fun card. Love the dimension, color, layout, everything.