Friday, March 27, 2009

Laura's sketch #22



up close.


from the side


I decided to add some pom pom to it.


I'm so happy to catch up with the challenge's this wk, having missed one, I guess I am just in time for this one over at 2S4Y, Laura's Sketch #22. This one was very easy to work with. So I choose bright and fun colors. I've been using a lot of DP lately, cuz I have a ton! and I keep on buying more too, but i love them. Anywhos, It's very simple but yet fun. Hope you like!

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

5 comments:

~dawne said...

What a great take on the sketch...love the pom pom ribbon!!

Laura Davis said...

Just darling Clouds! I love the bright cheery colors:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Sherry Wright said...

Love the bright colors, great job!

Savitri said...

Aaah, you found the pom-poms! Pretty card, the colors are great together!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This is stunning! LOVE it!