Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Card, Two Challenges



I really like the cute glittery heart!

I've never really had the courage to combine two challenges in one card up until now. So, I used Kazan's sketch #21 from 2S4Y and used colors from Kristina's Color Challenge. The card is really simple, but tons of elements to it. The background is this wonderful DP is found at Archivers and I like it because of the border, this is stuck to a scalloped note card, I really like it. The sketch makes it easy for me to add more backgrounds, like the swirly one and the polka dot one on top of the swirly, all adding up (if that makes sense). And last but not least the circle scalloped punch out with the Happy Birthday saying. Oh, I can't forget about the two pink rhinestones as well, I guess that's it! Hope you like!  

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

18 comments:

Life Made Creations said...

So glad you had the courage--this is a beautifully elegant card!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is stunning! Love how you incorporated both challenges, it worked beautifully!

Hannah-Cherie said...

This is a beautiful card :)

Kazan Clark said...

holy smokes Clouds this is gorgeous - I love how delicate this is! Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

fabricbutterfly said...

How pretty, it is all lacy, and a two for one on top of it all, fabu

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very elegant. I love the paper.

cheryln said...

sooooooo pretty!

Annika said...

The paper is brilliant but a lot more brilliant is the way you have put all the things together ... wow. Smashing card.

~Christina~ said...

This is so very pretty :) Great job.

~Christina~ said...

This is so very pretty :) Great job.

tomiannie said...

Lovely card -- congrats on the Fab5!

Katie said...

Wow...your card is completely gorgeous! Congrats on being in the fab 5!

Katie

Lulu said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! I love the heart too :)

SelahCafe said...

Congratulations on making the Fab 5 this week. Your card is stunning!

Sara said...

Beautiful card, how elegant!

XOXO
Sara

Scrap 4 Life said...

This card is amazing!!!! I love the colors!!! Congrats on making Fab 5 over at 2S4Y!

~amy~ said...

simply stunning..and congrats on the fab 5!!

Savitri said...

This is beautiful too!!! Wasn't the colors awesome! I LOVE your take on it. Just lovely lovely!!