Sunday, March 29, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge Color Challenge



love that button!


up front.


hey there peeps! Just dropping by to submit my first color challenge over at Dawn's- My Favorite Things, she paired really cool colors! You should check it out. I went to Michael's yesterday and found some really awesome chipboard buttons on the dollar section, but they are having markdowns on them and
 got them for $.50 ea! Now that's a bargain. They have about four different colors and I got them all. I used one of them in this card, usually I never use teal but this challenge made it easy to do so. Very simple card, perfect size for a gift card.

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

14 comments:

Purple D said...

Nice, nice!! Looks fresh!

Natasha said...

Love this layout! What an awesome card!

Gwen said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the layout...such a beautiful use of the colors

Terri E. said...

Love it!!! You did great with this color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Rochelle said...

What a great layout! I love all the brown with the other colors for the small accents!

Tracey said...

Fun layout - it feels kind of 'collage-y' but in a modern clean way. Love it!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Lovely!!!!!! I like the colours and the composition. Hugs!!!!!!

Agus :) said...

So pretty!! you used the color combo so well great job!!
Agus

Thanks for the nice comment in my blog

Tracey Old said...

You have done a great job with the challenge. I love your card.

Amy said...

Love your nice, clean lines. Very polished and refined. Thanks for your comment!

Steph said...

Very striking card. Well done.

Fiona Whitehead said...

Gorgeous - I love the layout

Winter said...

This is so cute! I have looked at some of your cards on your blog, and you do amazing work!! :)

Randee E said...

Love that button! Might have to make a trip to Michaels'