Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Card....



up close.


pom poms


yup, tons of brown on this card!


Here's a birthday card I made today. To my surprise, I had some free time this afternoon, so I decided to be creative. So, the card is very simple, I used one of my new stamp set from SU! from their Mini Catalogue called 'Sense of Time'. I feel this card can be seen as very masculine, but then there's the brown pom-poms and the flower chipboard button. I dunno, I feel maybe it can be used for male and female. The DP rocks and I got that from Archivers at their $1.99 hotspot, check it out. And I'm really loving these pics, the lighting was perfect, me likey! I guess that's it, happy Sunday! oh, and as you can see, all the snow is gone!

Laters
Clouds :o)

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is killer cute!!!

Mª Engracia said...

Genial!! Me encanta ese sello del reloj, le va estupendamente al tema del cumpleaños!!

Hugs!!!

Savitri said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it. I think it can go f/m. LOVE it and that set is awesome. I really like the brown on the off white. I'm going to have to try that. Awesome pom-poms btw... aren't they addicting?

Sent you an email... got your video tut up for you :)

Anonymous said...

Hello
order ambien
Ambien should be taken before going to bed and when about to sleep.
[url=http://www.indianastallionstation.com/]ambien zolpidem[/url]
Ambien - Wipe away insomnia
Order Ambien (Zolpidem) drugs at reputable online pharmacy and save money. No hidden fees!
http://www.indianastallionstation.com/ - zolpidem online
Ambien should be taken before going to bed and when about to sleep.