Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cinema Challenge- The Lion King


Mini Animal Card
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
I made this just in time for the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge! I am trying out Flickr for the first time and I found out that I can upload my photos in Flickr and post them on my blog! Awesome. Normally I would add a hyperlink to the Challenge but since I'm still gettting there you can just click on the link on my Bloggin, Buddies list and get to the challenge from there! The card is pretty simple, the lion and giraffe stamp are from the Wild About You stamp set, chiboard letters from Archiver's cork punch out and button!

Take it easy
Clouds :D

9 comments:

yyam said...

Hey! I also discovered I could blog directly from flickr this week! How coincidental...:) Love your card...just love everything associated with giraffes! :)

scrapperjulia said...

I love this! Love the giraffe and the lion, great job with the challenge!

Chat Noir said...

This is a great card for the challenge. Giraffe's win out for me every time. I can think of lots of people I'd give this card to

Libby Hickson said...

This is so adorable, love the layout!!

Shari said...

Great job! I thought of those stamps for this challenge, but I don't have them. They're so cute!

Brooke S said...

I love the block you created.. The Giraffe is my favorite...

Hugs
Brooke

Sankari W. said...

WOW!! This is beautiful - what a great card - and so fun with the colors and the way you did the ribbon is awesome! You are such an inspiration!!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!! ITs always so much fun to come over an check out your awesome cards!!!

hugs,
Sankari :)

Angie Tieman said...

How adorable! I love the big image of it you can see on Flickr! The four squares are so cute with the way you decorated them!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Preciosa!!!! Me encanta!!