Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #25



from the side!



;o)


Hey there peeps, this is yet another Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #25. I am very proud of this card, one of the beautiful ones I've created. This challenge is based on the movie My Fair Lady featuring Audrey Hepburn. I must say, I've never seen the movie, 1964 was a long time ago ;o) So, I made my card based on the logo of this challenge, there was a lot of pink, white, black and Brooke reminded us not to forget the 'bling'! So I kept that in mind. And the main focal point of the card are the feathers! I had to include feathers in this card because it seems like there's a ton on what Audrey wears, like the hats and the puffy sash (is that how you say it?), so I thought it was important to include them. The heart has black polka dots and the DP is from Theresa Collins, love it! and of course some ribbon and more bling, pink rhinestones! I think that's it. Very elegant I might add! I had fun!!!!

Take it easy,
Clouds ;o)

10 comments:

Shari said...

Very different. I love it!

Christie said...

Oh! I so wanted to use a feather but didnt have one! Nicely done!

scrapperjulia said...

This is fabulous! Love the feather!

zukesgirl said...

oh how perfectly girlie!

Chat Noir said...

WOW!! What a delight. Love the charms and the feather is perfect. It is indeed a beautiful card.

sarahmartina said...

Ok - NEVER thought to add feathers to a card - I LOVE IT!!!

Laurie said...

this is gorgeous!

you must see the movie -- it's a classic!

Carol Dunstan said...

looks great!

Anthonette said...

WOW...very pretty! It captures the inspiration of the movie! Good job, Clouds.

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Yessssss!!! I love your work!!!! Lovely!! Es muy original!!Me gusta la pluma. I think you and me know the famous dress!!! :-).