Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kristina's Color Challenge #50




up close.



from the side.



that owl looks like he's bout ready to fall asleep!


This card is based on Kristina's Color Challenge at Kwernerdesignblog.com The colors were a beautiful match and easy to work with. The card has sort of a collage type theme to it. Very simple and clean. I got the paisley type stamp from Inkadinkadoo (I made a couple cards using their stamps and mailed it to them, I got 3stamps in return) and the owl and birdie from Kelly Panacci over at Two Peas in a Bucket. Have a good rest of the wkend!

Clouds :D

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is gorgeous! Great job with the color challenge! I love the textured circles making up the scallop border!!

Savitri said...

GORGEOUS, girl!!! Love it and of course the little owl :) I love the collage and clean look. Just awesome!!

BasketMom said...

great owl card - I like the collage look and often have a hard time doing it myself so I admire someone who can pull it off so well

Butternut Sage Designs said...

this is such a wonderful card! I made apurse and so wish I had done a card instead LOL! Hugs~Donna

Steph said...

Very nice. I love the different textures. Good job!

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card!

Terri E. said...

What a fun card. Love the scallops. Fabulous job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So cute! I always love your cards! Great job! :)