Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laura's sketch #23



cute and girly.


Hey there peeps, just squeezing in my card for this week challenge over at 2S4Y, based on Laura's Sketch #23. If this card seems familiar it's because the colors and the elements of the card were featured in a mini catalogue from SU! a while ago. I remember making a similar card like this one for Mom's Day. So, about the card, it's very clean and simple. I used embossing powder for the flower, and I heat embossed it, so as to give it a glossy look, I like that. The chipboard button on it is from that awesome set I got at Michael's for a very good price of $0.50! 

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

10 comments:

~dawne said...

What a beautiful interpretation of the sketch. I love the colors & title placement.

Savitri said...

How adorably CUTE!!! This is an awesome take on the sketch and I LOVE the huge flower and colors!!

Laura Davis said...

Simply adorable!!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Lulu said...

Love the big flower!! You rocked the sketch :)

moralia said...

Love your card!!! So pretty! The big flower rocks! yum!!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Gorgeous card... love that flower... HUGS...SK :)

cheryln said...

so bright and happy...it just cheers me up looking at it!! lovin' that big flower!

Ewonne said...

Beautiful! And you've interpreted the sketch in a wonderful way!

Ching-a-ling said...

this is just beautiful! Wow!

Angie Tieman said...

This is so cute and springy! Love it!