Monday, April 20, 2009

Wood You? Challenge



cute, cute! :D


I stumbled into the Moxie Fab World website through Angie (thanks Angie!) and I joined in on the fun with this cool challenge. As the name of the challenge implies, it's all about the woodgrain design that's becoming oh so popular with the ladies out there. I can see why, it's way cool and in so many colors! I bought my woodgrain stamp at Michael's and used the Branching Out stamp set from Taylored Expressions. (I won some blog candy from Sankari, over at the Cinema Challenge---Thanks Sankari!!!). The card is a 3X3 mini card and it's has that green, earthy feel to it. Pretty simple. If anyone is up for a challenge, like I have been for the past month or so, give it a try! There are so many out there and the possibilities are endless! Well, that's it for now! 

Take it easy,
Clouds :o)

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooooh, yay! YOu played! Your card is adorable!! The bird in the tree on the wood panel is perfection!! Love it!

Anthonette said...

This card is perfection...I love it!

I don't have any woodgrain anything at the moment, so I can't come up with anything for this challenge.

chelemom said...

This is soooooo cool! Now I NEED to get that woodgrain stamp!!!