Monday, May 11, 2009

2S4Y Kazan's Sketch #26



here it is!


Hey there peeps, so this is my very first debut as a DT member over at 2S4Y and I'm super excited about unveiling my card. We used printable images from The Cutting Cafe. There were so many pieces to work with and ultimately I went with cake images for my card. I wanted to card to be super girly and fresh! I used patterned paper from SEI that I found at Michael's called Bridgeport. Used some fun yellow ribbon and rhinestones.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

8 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Hi,hi, I'm the first to post I really love the outcome of your card and not only because I'm fond of those papers from SEi bridgeport but the complet image rocks. Great job.

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Me gusta!!! lovely!!!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Yeah to you! Your first card as a DT member with 2S4Y rocks!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, what an awesome card!! Great work for your first design team card, you go girl!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Clouds, this is darling! I love the fun PP and yellow ribbon!!

Linda Beeson said...

So loving your 2 Sketches card! Congrats on being on the team and your creation for this week is just adorable!

Savitri said...

Super cute card!!! Love your take on it. Glad I haven't missed any new creation from you this week. I have just not been motivated to either make or blog hop :( I blame it on pregnancy he he he... Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

Angela said...

So So cute, love it....