Friday, May 29, 2009

365 Cards "Watermelon Challenge"



:o) 

So I ran across 365 Cards blog, where Pam hosts daily challenges throughout the wk, all yr round! Awesome! I'm always looking around at different blogs to find inspiration and often direction with sketches and color challenges, themes etc. I love this blog, it has tons of cool challenges! So, check it out if you'd like! 

So in this wk there's a watermelon challenge. You either use the colors provided in the card presented for the challenge or use watermelon images on your card.  I used watermelon images, I saw this really cool and fresh looking watermelon PP at Archivers and couldn't resist getting it. The card is really simple, just some PP, cute ribbon by AC and a Happy Happy sentiment (by HA). 

Hope you like,
Clouds :D

11 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh, I love love it ! Thanks for playing !

Lost in Paper said...

just adorable!!!

stephjacobson said...

I love that pp--such a cute card!

Anthonette said...

Wow...that ribbon matches perfectly! Cute watermelon card.

Angie Tieman said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! So crisp and refreshing!! That paper is delicious!

Pam said...

Wow - love the paper on this one, and that's some yummy ribbon, too!

~amy~ said...

Oh sweet mother of pearl...I love this!!!! FABulous job!!!

Mª Engracia said...

Me gusta!!!!!!!!!!! muuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, LOVE this paper! And I'm going to Archivers soon...I guess I *have to* get it! ;)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Just adorable love watermelons.

Jessica said...

What a fun bright card! love that ribbon too