Saturday, May 30, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #17



up close.



love the colors!


This wkend I'm trying to make as much cards as I can. So I've been busy looking for challenges out there, mostly sketch challenges because I get stumped most of the time trying
 to figure out the layout of the card. So when I saw that Savitri was a guest DT over at Card Patterns I said, heck, why not, I'll join in on the fun! So, here's the card. I like it a lot partly because the PP I used from AC is fabulous and it was very easy to work and incorporate into the sketch. It didn't take me very long to make actually. There's that cute ribbon again, from AC (found it at Michael's). The sentiment is from SU! Simple Saying II set. Hope you're having a fun wkend!

Clouds :D

12 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is stunning!! Love those colors and the flower popped up!

yyam said...

Gorgeous card! Love the striking color combo..:)

Laurel said...

Fabulous card! I actually had that same paper out to do my card with but didn't. Maybe I should have, it looks great!

Mª Engracia said...

Beautiful!!!!! Esos colores y la composición me gustan!!!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colors. I really like how you add extra dimension to that hand cut flower. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Windy Robinson said...

Gorgeous-- nice job with the sketch!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow love the colors too such a fun card.

whoistracy said...

Wow, this is divine!! I love the colors, that big flower, the ribbons. So glad you decided to play along with us!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

What a stunning card! The color combination and paper piercing are all perfectly polished! Hope you'll join us again!

Juhi said...

What a lovely card......awesome color combo!

Yanitza Ramos said...

What a gorgeous card! Loved the colors you used ;)