Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation Card

love this purple bow!


this card is so hip! haha 


So, my little sister (Judith) is graduating from HS back in Belize. So I made this card for her, I used the Teen patterned paper from American Crafts. I love this paper series, so many bold bright colors and it's very trendy and girly. Lots of fun colors and designs! I used the Great Grads stamp set from SU! for the sentiment and I've found that to be very versatile! It's definitely not your traditional black and white card at all, that's why I love it! I hope she will! (I hope she doesn't grab ahold of the fact that I made her a card, hehe)

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

8 comments:

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

What a fun, funky and fresh grad card! What's not to love!? :D

Angela said...

How COOOOOLLLLL! So funky!!!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

So cooollll love this one.

CeeCee said...

Love it! You have such a knack for putting bright and vivid colors together.
It rocks!
CC

Sherry Wright said...

Such a fun card, loved your sketch card as wel. :)

Savitri said...

This is just SUPER cute! LOVE it and your sister is just going to adore you more!!!! Congrats to her!

Heidi Van Laar said...

What a fun and funky graduation card!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! What a cool, fun card for a "youngin'"! lol! She's going to love it!