Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm a 2S4Y Summer DT Member!!!!



Card based on Kazan's DT Sketch



Card based on Laura's DT Sketch


Wow, I never thought that I'd have to opportunity to actually be a DT member up until now! A couple wks ago 2Sketches4You blog announced their positions for a Summer DT Member, so I figured I'd give it a try since I love their challenges and almost religiously await their Sketch Challenges every wk! I love the community and their warm embrace, both from the DT members to the fellow bloggers. I'd figured it'd be pretty darn cool to be on the DT side. A few wks later I got an email from Kazan and Laura inviting me to join the team! And I said YES! So here I am, like nothing time flies and May is already here! And, here are the cards I submitted in the application proccess. I felt pretty great about the sketches and my cards :D If you haven't already stumbled at 2S4Y, give it a try, there are fun prices and the atmosphere is very welcoming! So, if you like fun, come and join us! 

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

10 comments:

Smita said...

Congrats on making it to the 2S4U DT, Clouds. Looking forward to seeing fab samples from you in the weeks ahead.

Love,
Smita

Angie Tieman said...

Whoo! Hoo! Congrats to you Cloud!! I was soooo excited when I saw your name!! I know you'll rock the place!

Savitri said...

These are GORGEOUS cards and you well deserve the spot. It's been fun watching your style grow and change with time and this summer 2S4Y will ROCK even more cause you're in it too :)

Willeke said...

Congratulations for making to the 2s4y DT team you cards are beatiful!

Kristen Hermanny said...

Congrats on the DT membership! A very well deserved honor for you! Your creations are great, and cannot wait to see your work for 2s4u!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Congrats on making the DT your work is stunning I,m loooking forward working together and getting to konw eachother.

Anthonette said...

Congrats on the DT, Clouds! Your work is superb...you are very deserving of this opportunity.

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create! :D

Dora said...

Congrats on making it to the new team! You deserve it! Wonderful cards!!

Hugs Dora

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

This congrats is late...but....better late than never! lol I'm excited to be working with you!!