Monday, May 25, 2009

Kazan's Sketch #27



card based on Kazan's sketch #27!



cute cute baby shower card!


Here is it gals, Kazan's sketch #27. I had a fun time with these stamps from Starving Artists Stamps (they are offering some cool discounts this wk to all 2S4Y participants, for more info just visit 2S4YThey have very cute stamps that are just precious to work with. I must say
, the stamp I got to work with were simply adorable and I loved coloring her in and decorating her dress. As you can see by the pics, it was a lot of fun and I used very fun girl colors and some cute pom poms on the first card. The second card I wanted to show you another way to use that cute stamp, in the form of a baby shower invitation, just cute! I water-colored the dress with SU! ink and a water color pen and added some glitter and rhinestones, very quick and easy. To get the invitation info. I just went ahead and wrote it on Word.doc and printed it on white cardstock, and I cut it to fit the scalloped cardstock, not much to it! Alright ladies, hope your wkend was a lot of fun and a Happy Memorial Day to ya!   
Much loving,
Clouds :D

9 comments:

KimmyS said...

Those two cards are adorable!!! I am so loving the "precious cargo" sentiment too. And I adore how you coloured the Mom - awesome work!

Latisha said...

Oh sweet are these!! Awesome job coloring them in, and the color combination is perfection

Savitri said...

These are super super cute!!!!! That is one cute stamp!!!

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Ohhhh, sweet!!! and Lovely!!! adorable!!! que dulce y tierna... me gusta!!!

Angela said...

Great card Clouds, she is adorable...

CeeCee said...

Too adorable, Clourds! I especially love the pom-poms.. they remind me a little booties for a baby.
CC

Kazan Clark said...

you are so amazingly talented - i just want to hug you! Love this so much
hugs
Kazan

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow your cards are great I love how you colored the mom and what a great color combination. Those stamps are too cute.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Darling, Darling Clouds! Love them both!!