Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Card



You think she'll like? I think so :D


Hey there peeps, just squeezing this Mum's Day card before the sun set, in order to get good lighting to take the pic I need to take it around mid-day but no later than the evening. I know it's weird! I got this awesome patterned paper from SEI called Bridgeport  over at Michael's for 50% off! I know, you should head on over there, really cool deals going on. I tried not to add so much to the card because the patterned paper is just beautiful, so didn't want to hide it! And the damask and flower is from this free digi-kit over at Two Peas in a Bucket. Click here to get it if you'd like. I'm not sure how long it's going to be free or if this is even legal for me to tell you (I dunno the rules of bloggin and showing you free stuff)! Oh well, it's a cute fun kit and easy to work with, hey, it's FREE right??? But anywhos, the card is for my mom-in-law, hubby wanted me to make one for his grandma and his mom so I happily made some! I wish I'd made one for my mum but since she's two countries away and it takes forever for her to get mail, I just usually call her and that's fine.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, gorgeous card! Love the bold colors you mixed together here!

KimmyS said...

Yup, she's gonna LOVE it. What a wonderful card

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!! I see that you are from Colorado.....me too!! I live in Denver...that is soooo cool that you are from Colorado!! Hope you are well....
-t

Mยช Engracia said...

Wonderful!!! and fan!!!!! Muy More happy with that big fowers. I like the colours!!

Hugs

Savitri said...

Cute card and awesome freebie link! I am right now downloading the kit :) It's legal to link to the page. Awesome!!!