Saturday, May 23, 2009

Movie Fab world "Citrus Color Challenge"


P1010127_2
Originally uploaded by CloudsShadler
This card is for the Moxie Fab World "Citrus Color Challenge" I didn't think that I could work with this colors but it turned out great. a while ago Savitri made an awesome card much like this one that I fell in love with. you can see here, so her lovely card was my inspiration for this one. Thanks Savitri! So, I used my SU! Sens du temp set and some awesome dotted ribbon from AC. Tad-ah! So, the pic is small and I'm not sure why, but click on it to see a better view if you'd like!

Toodles,
Clouds :D

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This is awesome and a definite winner! I love the subtle color on the white background! STunning! And yes, I did click to see it larger! ;=)

Angela said...

This is beautiful...

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful I like that ribbon and the colorcombo.

Savitri said...

Awesome awesome!!!! I'll have to check out this Moxie Fab thing. I've heard but haven't checked it out.

Glad I was able to spark some inspiration your way although you really are already awesome!! :)