Monday, June 1, 2009

2S4Y Laura's Sketch #27 + 2S4Y Ultimate Card Showdown!



soft with elegant colors!


Wow!, this marks the beginning on the UCS-Ultimate Card Showdown over at 2S4Y! Yey! Head on over there for all the deets. There's a lot of prizes to win and a grand prize worth over $500! So, with that said, there's also the weekly sketches. This wk is Laura's Sketch #27. The sketch is very easy to work with. I got my card done in no time and it came up pretty elegant! I used my white pom pom ribbon and some gold ribbon as well. The butterfly is from Starving Artist Stamps and PP by SEI- the Bridgeport collection. I also used my clock stamp from SU! the "Sens du Temp" set. So there you go and again, visit 2S4Y for some awesome contests!

Clouds :D

11 comments:

MÂȘ Engracia said...

Sweet!!!! beautiful!!!!! I like your butterfly. Lovely.

KimmyS said...

Oh Clouds, this is gorgeous!
I adore the design with the clock face in the back and the butterfly at the front. So soft and subtle
YUMMY

Ann said...

So gorgeous, Clouds! I love, love, love that amazing butterfly, and the pom trim is too fun!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! That butterfly with the big pom poms are yummy delicious!

~amy~ said...

SWEET...a butterfly and pom poms! EXCELLENT!!!

Savitri said...

This is so so pretty, girl!! LOVE the pom-poms and the butterfly is AWESOME!!!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

This is so adorable I love that butterfly and the elegant touch. Great job.

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow girl! You have been SUPER busy! I love every one of your creations! You are so talented!

((hugs))

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card! I just love the soft look to it... pretty butterfly! TFS!

Allison said...

love the big butterfly
AllisonX

Rosanne said...

Very pretty card!