Thursday, June 25, 2009

CPS Card #121



up close...


some cute ribbon huh?

hey there ladies, Clouds here with another cute card! I've always visited Card Positioning Systems and wanted to make a card based on one of their awesome card sketches but never really had time until now! I had some free time last night to make one and this is what I came up with! It's very girly with vibrant colors! Mainly I used PP by Basic Grey  with some cute black polka dot ribbon, a cute orange button and used my coluzzle to cut out a purple card stock circle! I am very happy with the way it turned out! So, that's it for now!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love all the fun & fresh colors and yes, I love that ribbon:)

Savitri said...

Lovely lovely!!! Hey, almost done with summer classes! Yea yea yea! I hope to see more crafty/fun stuff here on your blog :)

Sherry Wright said...

This is awesome, love the pp and what you did with the circle! Your projects below are amazing as well. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, super cuteness!! What a fabulous mix!

Nancy G. said...

Super Cute!

Rebekah Williams said...

This. is. soooo. cute!!!!

Elise said...

Your card is ADORABLE and those colors are to die for! Great job with this sketch! I love your work!

sarahmartina said...

LOVE IT! I'm in love with all things {color} right now. So this card is making my day!

travelingmama said...

I adore your card! I love all the colors and artsy feel!

Ann said...

Cuteness! I love those fun colors!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card! Love your take on the sketch! The button and ribbon are great together! TFS!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful card as always love the colors.