Sunday, June 14, 2009

Father's Day Card!



from the side...


up close :D

hey there ladies, I know I'm a little behind on posting these past few days! I have been busy studying for a lab practical that is beyond the amount of material I would normally be able to memorize! But, I managed to steal some time to create this Father's Day Card. I received some goodies from Just Right Stampers as part of 2S4Y DT members. I couldn't help but play with them especially with this awesome father's day stamp that came with the Favorite Occasions Borders and Centers set. The card is really simple, I used a lot of masculine colors and kept fairly toned down, free of ribbon and 'girly' accessories, you know- it is for a guy, hehe. I also had to reorganize my craft desk, it was taking over the whole room, well my crafting stuff was because it had already taken over the desk! I have a fairly small computer desk that I turned into my crafting desk, and sad to say, it won't do much longer because I've accumulated a ton of stuff, there's hardly any space left, boo! But it looks so much better now that I organized it, I bought this cute turn caddy-type-storage piece that made things a log better. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! :D So, with that said, have a wonderful Sunday evening and have a great wk!

Clouds :D

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fab father's day card...love the colors!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is adorable!! And you've reminded me, I need to get busy with Father's Day cards, yikes! Hope your lab practical went well, I can't even beging to imagine, yuck! lol!

creationsceecee said...

Oh, I love the colors and the crimped paper in the background. Love it!
CC

Savitri said...

This is an AWESOME card!!! Don't you just love freebies :) Good luck with your classes and your package has shipped. I'll email you the tracking number if I can dig it out of my email box... yes, I'm cluttery in that dept.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wooow you've already played with those great stamps I like your card it's great.