Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kazan's Sketch #28



cute cute!

Hello there ladies, this morning brings us to the start of the 2S4Y weekly challenge! This wk's card is based on Kazan's Sketch #28. What a fun sketch to start the week off! Our main sponsor this week is Starving Artist Stamps! And what fun and cute stamps they have! Check them out! The co-sponsors are Theresa Collins and Scor-it. So, 3 features to the card 1. is the lovely flower stamp from Starving Artists, 2. Theresa Collins DP, so lovely, and 3. the Scor-It tech. on the sides of the card...fun filled! The card is so pink and girly! I also used some of my pom poms ribbon that I am super in love with and some SU! aqua ribbon for more added texture! And I also tried to give the cute flower a little sparkle but it didn't quite turn out that way, boo! :D OK, so there you have it! Come join us over at 2S4Y and play along, they have some really cool prices for the winner! And before I forget, another reason to visit us, the UCS Top 10 finalists are showcasing their amazing cards this wk, can't wait to see what they come up with, these ladies are very talented and creative! Alright, hope you have a great wk ahead!
Take it easy,
Clouds :D

7 comments:

KimmyS said...

I always ALWAYS love your cards. You take such a different view on the sketches and it rocks! This is another wonderful card you created.
Love the embossed lines with the Scor It

creationsceecee said...

Aaaah, I love those pom-poms. So vintage (for me anyways, since I'm old... hehehe). Like Kimmy said, "I always ALWAYS love your cards". They're all different from one another. I tend to do the same style over and over again. Yours are all unique!

CC

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Simply adorable Clouds!! Very darling card!

~amy~ said...

sweet...love the pom poms!!!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Very sweet love those pom-poms.

Elise said...

Very nice card!!!

Ann said...

Love the soft colors and the pom trim!