Sunday, June 14, 2009

Laura's sketch #28



there's those cork butterflies...


Good morning once again, it's already another Mon! Which brings us to yet another one of 2S4Y awesome sketch challenge, this one is Laura's Sketch #28! This card features Clearnsnap stamp wheels, which are very fast and easy to use for a background on your card! I use the Dogwood  jumbo wheel stamp and Floral Breeze for the standard stamp wheel. I have to say, this card really brought me back to basics, that is STAMPING! All the images are stamped, no PP! I used SU! ribbon and punched out cork butterflies to decorate the card, and the sentiment is by KC & Co, oh and I used my crimper as well on the background!

So, visit us at 2S4Y and join in the fun with the weekly sketch challenge. Also, if you don't already know, there's the first ever Ultimate Card Showdown going on as well, in light of 2S4Y 1yr Anniversary! The Showdown is down to the Top 20 and these ladies are really showing us what they've got! So, if you want to see their cards hop on over to 2S4Y as well for that!

Have a great wk!
Clouds :D

13 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty! Love the textures and the sweetness of it!!

thefrugalcrafter said...

I love the wheel you used, I thought clearsnap stopped making them, happy day!

KimmyS said...

Stunning. You know you can win me over anytime when you include butterflies...he he
But seriously, this is wonderful. The corrugated background is the prefect touch

~amy~ said...

sooo perfect..the colors and the butterflies are fabbie!!!

Sherry Wright said...

So beautiful!!

Savitri said...

Love your take on this week's sketch! So pretty and the butterflies... you know I love them :P The corrugated paper is a nice touch too, gives it some texture.

Martha said...

This is so beautiful, love your card!

Carina W said...

So nice.Like it!

Dora said...

Great card you've made, I think this is a difficult sketch looks easy...but when I work on it.....pfff didn't work out the way I wanted. You have made a wonderful card!

hugs Dora

Cindy said...

I love your card, Clouds! The corrugated paper is such a standout! And the butterflies, LOVE them!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card! Lov the colors, the butterflies, the crimped background... TFS!

Ann said...

Beautiful!

sarahmartina said...

This is so PRETTY! Cork butterflies?! LOVE THEM!!!