Sunday, June 28, 2009

Laura's sketch #29



cool and funky!

Hello there ladies, a good morning to ya and a new weekly sketch challenge brought to you by 2S4Y! This week's sketch is Laura's sketch #29. This week is sponsored by Scor-it. So, on to my card, the main theme here are the embossed lines using a Scor-It! Wow, what a difference this tool makes when you simply want to make a nice fold for your cards, wonderful! As you can see, I also used it to add more texture to the card with the line pattern on the PP! Very nice huh? Now this card is very funky and very unlike me in a lot of ways but I really like it! So, I used PP by Cosmo Cricket, pretty much that's all over the card. I also made this really cute flower by using Dawn McVey's tutorial. Click here to see. The lace I got at JoAnn's fabric store. So, visit us at 2S4Y if you want to participate! Lots of fun prizes for the winner! Another reason to visit, the UCS is still on it's way, you can visit us to see this wk's beautiful cards being showcased!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

15 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I love the texture you did with the score it!

Angie Tieman said...

This is fantabulous!! I love the scoring on the patterned paper, plus the scoring frame on the back layer!!

KimmyS said...

Well chickee, you've done it again. This card is so stylish and I adore how you created the embossed lines
Awesome

~amy~ said...

a-dorable...gotta love all those happy colors!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Love that texture you made with the scor-it a beautiful card.

Cindy said...

Love your cards, Cloud! So sweet and what a beautiful lace you got there!

Ann said...

Fabulous!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Love how sweet and cute this is Clouds! Wonderful job!

travelingmama said...

I love this! You have a really rockin' style!

Peet said...

Love the texture too, such an gorgeous card, Clouds!!!!!!

Rosanne said...

Lovely card!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card - love your colour combo and the scored lines are so effective! I think I *need* one of these!

thefrugalcrafter said...

love the embossing!

Kate said...

So awesome!

susieclayton said...

Fun and colorful card! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!