Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quick post for a cute gift card!







up close :D

Hey there peeps!  Just stopping in quick to post my cute little creation, all thanks to Kristina 
Werner over at Kwernerdesign.com She made this really cute gift card that I absolutely fell in love so I decided to make one myself! She has a tutorial video showing you how to make them and also step by step tutorial file that you can download and cut out the pattern yourself. Remember before I told you I made some cute flowers? I used one of them again for this gift card as well! The gift card is very simple, I used patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket PP (on sale at Archiver's) to cut out the shape and decorated it with some cute polka dot AC ribbon and that cute flower! Simple simple! Doesn't take very long to make either, so a big plus!  I took a couple pics from certain angles for you to see! I'm also trying to figure out different place to take pics, this one is on my desk (the new place). Anywhos, I'm off again to school (came home since I had some free time in between classes to come take pics before the sun sets :)

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

sue-pah sweet!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is absolutely adorable!!! Love your flower, I'm so jealous!

Nancy Sanders said...

Wow, adorable..love your card and the colors you chose.

Ann said...

Very cute--love the fun colors!

Anthonette said...

You made your flower? CUTE! I used to know how to crochet, but just enought to make straight lines to make a scarf (a crooked scarf).

Very cute project.

Randee E said...

I love those little flowers!! Luckily I havve two friends at work that figured out how to make them. I'm all thumbs when it comes to that :0) Love the gift carrd - sosimple and sweet!