Saturday, June 27, 2009

Simple Card!



cute! :D

Hey there ladies! Another card I made while I was supposed to be studying :D I went to Michael's and saw some lovely ribbon and said 'hey, I can use that!' hehe. So I did! I had gotten a SU! stamp set a week ago from Savitri called Friends 24/7! Love it! I was tinkering with the set but not really made a card with it, hence this one! I rarely like coloring in images but I felt like I should with this cute flower branch, I think it came out just right! Love the simplicity of it! So, that's it, oh and of course some cute rhinestones and buttons (that's what I've been adding to my cards lately-rhinestones, ribbons and buttons :)

Have a Happy Wkend!
Clouds :D

6 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I love CAS cards but I have to say this is beyond CAS in my book with all the fussy cutting. :-) Lovely!

Savitri said...

Adorable!!!! Love the simple design. So so pretty!! Now, done with school, right? Least for this summer?

Angie Tieman said...

It's *simply* lovely!! You are going to love this set, it's one of my faves!

Ann said...

Love, love, love the simple beauty of this card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card. Love the simple design. TFS!

yyam said...

It is a very pretty card. I love its simplicity and sweet colors. :)