Sunday, July 19, 2009

2S4Y Bonus Sketch!!!



card based of my bonus sketch! :)


Good morning ladies, so today brings us another weekly sketch, Kazan's sketch #31, over a 2S4Y.  Our sponsor for this wk is Ampersand painting panels. These panels come in different sizes and can be used for just about anything in many ways, 
check out their website on the link. I used their art panels to stamp a woodgrain image on it. Also, this wk is my turn to submit a bonus sketch! yey! my very first ever! My card is based off of my own sketch!  So, if you want to join the weekly sketch challenge head on over to 2S4Y to check out all the details and to submit your card! So, with that said hope you have a good wk!

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

16 comments:

sarahmartina said...

Great sketch Clouds! Love the card... love the papers... love it!

Laura O'Donnell said...

fun & funky!

KimmyS said...

I adore your sketch and how you used the stampboard - so funky and so Clouds. Stunning

Savitri said...

Awesome sketch and card!!! M and I did a card based on your sketch. We had a blast!!!!

~amy~ said...

love your sketch & your card Clouds!

travelingmama said...

oh wow! This is awesome! I love all the different colors and elements!

Allison said...

great sketch and fab card
AllisonX

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

I love your sketch and all the fun colors and patterns Clouds! Totally a cute card!

** Maricar ** said...

Clouds, I could never put those funky patterns together ... but geesh, it looks great! I love the fun feel to the card.

Cindy said...

Beautiful card, Clouds!!I love your woodgrains stamp!

Btw, congrats for winning the challenge at Moxie Fab!! Well done, girl!

danemi1 said...

love your card - the colours are fab - really stands out and what an amazing blog hun

Sherry Wright said...

Great sketch and card Clouds!!

Latisha said...

Love your card and sketch, so super creative!

** Maricar ** said...

Clouds,
Thanks for the inspiration. Check this out: http://maricarharris.blogspot.com/2009/07/friendship.html

Naomi Chokr said...

ok so im loving your blog!!!! your colors are fabulous!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!! I love how totally different and unpredictable it is!!