Sunday, July 26, 2009

2S4Y Laura's Sketch #31



card based on Laura's Sketch #31


card based on Anja's bonus sketch.


Good morning ladies, this week brings us Laura's Sketch #31 and my final sketch card as a DT member over at 2S4Y! I know, I am very sad to be departing the team but I know it would not be fair to the team and the wonderful participants if I knew
I could not commit to the time. This fall will be my senior year in college and so time will be
tight, every ounce of my efforts have to go to studying and just getting done with school. Laura and Kazan have been such wonderful mentors that I cannot stop thanking them for giving me this wonderful
opportunity! And a first time at that.
Thanks so much!!! And to my wonderful DT members as well, you have been so wonderful and loving and supportive! what more could I need! But this is no goodbye because I will always stay true to 2S4Y, hehe I gotta represent! :D

Alrighty, now to the cards, this wk is also Anja's turn to submit a bonus sk
etch and so I made my 'freedom of expression' card based on her sketch! Both cards are so diff in design and color, for some
reason I had an easier time working with Anja's sketch! This wk our sponsor
s are Just Right Stampers. I know I am not getting into the details of the cards but if you have any questions let me know :D So, come join us at 2S4Y this wk for some amazing sketches and an amazing price!

Have a good wk!
Clouds :D

13 comments:

sarahmartina said...

LOVE them! I just love your eye for color! That grey + grape are PERFECT together!

:( I'm gonna miss seeing your work w/2S4Y! But I admire your decision. :-)

Latisha said...

Good luck in school this fall Clouds!! You are such a talented paper crafter, very sad to see you leave, but I will still be able to follow you on your blog!
Love love love your cards this week!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the texture you added by using the cork, sooo clever! I'll miss your design team inspirations over at 2S4Y! :( I hope you'll still have time to share your stamping with us occasionally!

~amy~ said...

Hey Clouds, love your 2s4y cards today...the cork is fabbie! Best of luck in school!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Love both your cards, Clouds! I love your taste in colors! They are always bright, fun and happy!

Aww, sad to know that you are no longer in the DT for 2S4Y! But I support you on focusing more in your studies! You will do great! All the best! Hugs!

KimmyS said...

Well chickee you made me well up with your post. I will miss you so much but can totally understand why you are leaving.

Your cards have always been an inspiration and I will continue to check you out. I need my weekly Clouds-fix :)

xoxo

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Best of Luck Clouds! I will sure miss your wonderful examples for inspiration & your sweet comments on my blog! :) Hugs, Mona

Laura O'Donnell said...

cork - love it!!!

sorry you're leaving 2s4y. have fun back at school!

Anja (scrappie) said...

I wish you all the luck at school this fall clouds and I'm sad to say goodbye these past few months have simply flown away. We had a great time and I hope to see much more from you in the present but first things first. I love your take on the sketch and also at mine thank's for playing.

Ann said...

These are both fabulous as always! I will miss your work on the DT! Your stuff is awesome, girl!!!

Sankari W. said...

AWWWWWWWW Clouds :( I am sooo sorry to hear that you are not going to be on the DT - your work is simply stunning and your eye to detail, color combos and style is simply MAGNIFICENT!!!!!! You are sooo very talented and I wish you all the very best as you enter your final year in college! I am sending you big hugs sweet girl!!! Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments - i Can't tell you how much they were appreciated!!! Your cards this week are simply awesome! LOVe those papers and colors together! Wishing you lots of love, laughter, happiness and the very best always!!!!
Much love and hugs!
Sankari :)

Savitri said...

I'll miss your cards each and every week at 2S4Y but I know what your priorities are and they are VERY VERY important!! I'm glad you were able to make the decision to focus on your studies! Being an instructor that makes me smiles. Wish more students were more like you!!

Your cards... terrific as always. Just beautiful and elegant. You've definitely grown in your card making style and it's always a joy to see what you come up with when you can.

BUT, despite your schedule, I know I'll be seeing you around through the blogesphere and FB :)

Randee E said...

Good luck at school, Clouds - and study hard :0) Hopefully you'll still get a chance to create and play along now and then . . .I'll miss seeing your fresh fun style every week and around the blog world challenges :0( Best wishes!